- Meets ANSI/ISO specifications regarding verification methods
- Auto-Optic scan head that allows menu selections for four aperture sizes and two light wavelengths
- Scan Reflectance Profile Available via Printer or Comm Port
- Auto-discriminates between all popular symbologies
- Bidirectional scanning
- Traditional analysis also provided
Inspector 4000 Data Sheet
The Inspector 4000 is the Industry’s Most Flexible ANSI Method Verifier
The Inspector 4000 fulfills the ANSI method standards like no other verifier on the market. Key features include a patented Auto-Optic scan head that allows menu selections for four aperture sizes and two light wavelengths.
The Inspector 4000 meets the American National Standard Institute’s “Guideline for Bar Code Quality’ (ANSI X3.182) method for verification. It also meets Uniform Code Council (UCC) and CEN specifications regarding verification methods.
This truly unique and powerful instrument is also easy to use. All the popular linear symbologies are supported. Store and print capability, multiple scan averaging and subsymbology choices are easily accessed through a simple four-button user interface. Analysis information appears immediately on a 32-character alphanumeric liquid crystal display (LCD). A distinct audible tone and a series of five colored LED’s indicate whether a bar code is in or out of specification.
In addition to the ANSI method parameters, traditional analysis parameters are provided on the LCD without the need for special mode settings.
Data can also be sent to an optional printer or to RS-232 compatible equipment for further analysis.
Two Auto-Optic scan head versions are available – 3, 6, 10, 20 mil or 3, 5, 10, 20 mil aperture choices. Both versions provide red (660 nm)and infra-red (925nm) light wavelength selections.
Accessories available include two printer models and a battery charger/power supply.
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS – Inspector 4000
- Code 39; ANSI Traditional, w/mod43, AIAG, LOGMARS, HIBC
- UPC A & E/EAN 8 & 13 including 2 and 5 digit supplemental codes
- Code 128; ANSI, Shipping Container
- Codabar Variant
- Interleaved 2 of 5; ANSI Traditional, Case Code
- Code 93
- Auto-discrimination between symbologies
- Store and Print capability
- Bi-directional scanning
- Single scan or multiple scan averaging (up to 10 scans)
- ANSI; Overall Symbol Grade, Decodability, Symbol Contrast,
- Reflectance (min/max), Modulation, Defects, Edge Contrast, Ref.
- Decode, Application Compliance
- Traditional; PCS, Ratio, Avg. Bar Deviation, Quiet Zones, Mod Check, Encodation Check
- Simple 4 button: On, Print, Select, Enter
- 4-line LCD
- 5 LED’s – indicate Overall Symbol grade
- Audible tones indicate pass/fail results, low battery
- Auto-Optic Scan Head
- Two aperture configurations available; 3, 5, 10 and 20 mil or 3, 6, 10 and 20 mil
- Two light wavelengths; 660nmg and 925 nm
- Standard Accessories
- AA size Alkaline batteries
- Printer: TP140A
- Battery charger (can be used as AC power supply w/batteries removed from unit)
- AA size NiCad Rechargeable Batteries (for use with charger)
- 7.8 ” (198 mm)L x 4.6″ (117 mm)W x 1.9″ (48 mm) D
- 32 oz. (907 g) wt.
- Portable verifier for screening codes printed on thermal or laser printers
- Codes with Large (> 25-mil) X dimension
- Verify using IR light
- Printing codes with multiple sized X dimension
- Measure reflectance of material
- UPC codes on flat surfaces
- Applications using code 93 bar codes
Managed print services – MPS Renovotec have a complete range of managed printer services and solutions for all impact and thermal printers. With fully comprehensive packages that be financed over 3/5 years, demonstrating significant cost savings over a traditional purchase and after market support model.
Remote Print Service Using our remote printer engineer – Reg the virtual printer engineer, Renovotec can ensure maximum uptime and cost savings for your remote mobile printers.
Auto ID Services We offer a comprehensive range of service from the supply and support of new as well as legacy equipment. Even if the manufacturer has discontinued the unit or it has been rebranded. We can also supply a complete range of accessories for all makes and model of barcode scanners such as screen protectors, styluses, batteries and wrist straps.
Audit and discovery Our pre-sales engineers will undertake a full site audit to find / recommend the best printer solutions to meet your supply chain delivery requirements.
Repair We demonstrate an extremely high level of technical expertise and service for a wide range of Printer and Auto ID Products. We can repair onsite or in our workshop. We can also select and help install printers and Auto ID equipment for our customers. We can offer a fully managed Return to Base (RTB) service solution for smaller devices such as Barcode scanners, Hand Held Terminals and mobile printers.
Maintenance Renovotec offer a flexible approach to maintenance and can tailor a contract to suit your needs.
Hardware We can supply printers, printheads, print servers as well as all major brands of barcode scanner and hand held equipment… For further information on finding the right print solution for your business please use our Hardware Selector or for Auto ID enquiries contact us using the details below.
Media and ConsumablesWe fully understand the importance of ensuring that the correct media and consumable’s are used in mission critical printers to ensure perfect print quality and enhance the life of your printer asset so we provide a large range of media and consumables for all manufacturers.
In addition to supplying these items, we will also work with you to ensure you are using the correct product for quality and cost effectiveness.